What is that makes for a great freight business? This question has been asked by many people and companies who are involved in the import – export business, and with today’s modern solutions, things have definitely improved.
- The Internet has indeed changed our lives in so many ways as it has allowed for instant communication in real time, and also enabled online commerce to generate a foothold.
With a number of freight companies and shipping agents now able to co-ordinate in real time, there is now a large global network of carriers handling all types of freight, guaranteeing that it will get delivered to any destination worldwide.
- For affordable freight delivery by sea freight services, make sure to use a company which is flexible enough to transport anything from a small parcel to multiple sea containers.
Online Tracking Service
This is great for every client, as they can check the status of shipments at any time of the day or night. It is important to know in advance if there are going to be any kind of delays, and with GPS tracking, the client stays informed as to where their cargo is.
Three Stage Procedure
Modern online freight companies use an easy, three stage process for their customers.
- Stage 1 – Visit the website and obtain an instant online quote.
- Stage 2 – Make your booking by filling out the form, and then your details will be sent to the carrier, so they can then make suitable collection arrangements.
- Stage 3 – Track your freight, and receive notification of delivery. It really is as easy as that!
Freight requires insurance, just in case the inevitable occurs. Rough seas and natural disasters are always a possibility in some parts of the world, and if your shipment gets damaged, the insurance will cover your loss.
Partial Container Cargo
Sometimes a customer doesn’t require a full container, so the shipping company can arrange for the load to be placed into a shared container, which will bring the costs down. This type of flexibility enables customers to receive the ideal service with the minimum of inconvenience, and with such affordable prices, shipments are delivered on time, wherever the final destination happens to be.
The modern freight company can cover all documentation, including things such as customs clearance, and thus leave the customer free to focus on other business. They can also arrange for labour which may be needed for loading the cargo at the collection point.
This process of sending goods for existing customers couldn’t be simpler, as you can arrange for your cargo to be despatched via the use of a smartphone. By simply logging in, obtaining a quote, make the booking, and the shipment will be picked up as arranged.
Today’s cargo shipment has never been simpler, and with online tracking, you will always know exactly where your freight is.